The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Accountable for overall achievement of retail sales target by formulating strategies on products, pricing and promotion.
- In charge of CRM and Loyalty Program.
- Monitor & conduct market survey and research in order to achieve sales target.
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of channel sales with the aim of escalating the sales growth.
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team in meeting sales objectives including pursuing sales leads and enquiries, pricing strategy, exploring new project opportunities, prompt and regular pre-sales follow up or servicing and effective product selling.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Work closely with Marketing and Digital Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented